Looking for the perfect adventure to celebrate an event in your life?
Private climbing groups provide an opportunity to explore and enjoy our gym with up to 9 of your friends. We provide two staff members to help belay and guide your group through our facility for 90 minutes of fun.
From top-ropes and auto belays to bouldering, we’ll make sure everyone finds something they enjoy!
This program is suitable for visitors ages 8-80 of all experience levels and we’ll provide all the necessary equipment and instruction. For questions, please contact Carrie@ohioclimbs.com.
Saturday and Sunday 10:30 AM-12 PM
Saturday 7:30-9:00 PM
Friday 8:00-9:30 PM, except the first Friday of each month
Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. A non-refundable $100.00 deposit will hold your party time.
- 10 PM–8 AM (Climbing is from 10 PM–1:30 AM, lights out at 2 AM)
- $405 (up to 15 climbers)
- $27 per additional climber over 15
Climbing requires a combination of tenacity, problem-solving, perseverance, and practice. Our scout programs promote the development of these skills in a unique and challenging way without skimping on fun.
- Come in and get acquainted with climbing. We hold the rope and your troop enjoys the excitement of climbing with little commitment and loads of fun.
Reserve a 1.5-hour block of time with our program staff belayers. No experience needed. Ages 8 and up, includes harness
- Offered during normal open hours. Advanced registration required. Book Here
- Take over our facility for an entire night. You will have full access to our facility from 10 PM–8 AM.
- We provide a belay class and instructors stay to help throughout the event. Entertainment options include rock climbing, games, and movies.
- No experience necessary. Minimum of 15 participants and deposit required to book. Book Here
Merit Badge Classes
- Our merit badge counselors will teach your scouts all the skills necessary to earn their badge.
- Our merit badge curriculum is based on BSA badge requirements but can be adapted to meet other organization’s requirements with advanced consent and preparation.
- Advanced booking required with a 6 person minimum; includes 2 sessions with 2 hours of instruction and equipment. Contact Carrie to book your class.
- Participants must be at least 13.
6513 Kingsmill Court
Columbus, OH 43229
Monday-Friday 11 AM-10 PM
Saturday 9 AM-8 PM
Sunday 11 AM-6 PM